Bryan Sailer

Online introductions are always awkward for some reason but here I go.  In 2009 I was introduced to the Linux operating system and I was immediately hooked on open source software.  Shortly after I discovered Blender which as an art hobbyist really intrigued me.  At the time I was still in the United States Marine Corps and I could not devote the time to learn Blender.  Fast forward to 2020 and I have been out of the Marine Corps for six years and I have taken the time to learn Blender and renew my love of art and CG.  

Over the next few years I would like to be able to be a full time freelance artist.  The idea of working for myself and being creative and helping people/ businesses solve their problems is great.  

I have been married for 17 years and we have three wonderful children.  My oldest daughter is 23, our son is about to be 16 and our youngest is 14.  Some of my hobbies are watching college football and basketball, Sci Fi movies and TV.  I am a big Star Wars ad Dr Who fan.  I enjoy being outside and enjoying nature.